Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum review
Published & copyrighted by Hosted Games
Android-playgame.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
The Romans call you many names. A slave. A gladiator. A champion. Who and what will you be? You decide. Conquer the arena, navigate petty Roman politics and etch your name in the annals of Rome! Or die trying.
Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum is a 220,000 word interactive novel by Foong Yi Zhuan, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Play as male or female; gay or straight.
- Battles against slaves, gladiators and even wild animals!
- Manage relationships with your friends and enemies, rig a vote or poison a foe!
- Navigate the complicated (and petty) politics of the Roman Senators.
- Unique character tracking system and story that makes each playthrough different!
- Find love amidst the madness of the arena, even in the most desperate of places!
- Fight your way to the Colosseum, through the greatest games the world has ever seen!
Fight for your freedom and etch your name in the annals of Rome!